Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lupus Rash At Night Do You Think I May Have Lupus?

Do you think I may have lupus? - lupus rash at night

I went to investigate, lupus, just for "fun" and I realized that I had symptoms. Here is the list of symptoms to a site about lupus, and a description of what I feel at the front:

Red rash or color change in the face, often in the form of a butterfly on the cheeks, nose, and that worries me most. I go to the beach every day, and when I came back, what often seems to not be ashamed before my eyes, as if one is drunk.

Pain or swelling: I have joint pain for some time, but a knee. There is a slight pain that occurs at random times, regardless of the activity I do.

Unexplained fever: a fever

Chest pain when breathing deeply: No

Swollen glands: No
Extreme fatigue (tired) all the time: I can not say I'm tired all the time. It's more like laziness, if you know what I mean.

Unusual hair loss (in particular) on the scalp: None

Pale or purple fingers or toes from cold or stress: No

SO Sensitivity: As I mentioned inFirst skin is fair and if I tend to burn on the beach.

Low blood counts do not know, but I had a 4-year and everything was in order.

Depression, thinking, and / or the memory problems I am also worried because I have hypochondria, memory loss, as they seem on the latest thinking like 10 or 20 seconds from oblivion.

I also have some breast swelling and my face gets hot at night, when I'm home.


2 comments:

emtd65 said...

I have lupus and is a very serious condition. It is very difficult to diagnose and to wait many years to get a diagnosis. If everyone were diagnosed by a manual that would be great, but we go through the years of testing and criticism from many experts, some of them tell us that everything is in our heads. There is no single test to diagnose lupus and lupus, all patients have a different way and to suffer differently and reacts differently to treatment. Some long-lived productive lives of others are not so lucky. Unless you just think you have a problem, make sure to read for pleasure and always consult a doctor. It's also good at using the test as they be - always prepared a step ahead.

Twilight said...

I think not. You can have light skin and can burn easily, or red from the sun. Your problem is probably a different recollection of lupus. So I have my doubts, but if you really interested, I think you should consult a doctor.

Post a Comment