Friday, February 12, 2010

Scooter Wheels For Sale Au What Was That Tiny Car?

What was that tiny car? - scooter wheels for sale au

The other day I went shopping and saw the vehicle on the strange phenomenon I had seen in years. He was small, had only two, and only one front wheel, like a tricycle, but runs on gasoline. I wonder if anyone knows what was the car when it suited the highway speeds, when the law is allowed on the streets, and where can I buy one. The thing was that the search for something stupid, so I think it must be cheap, and it was small, it must be economical in fuel consumption. The reason I ask is that I am because of a disability on a fixed income and I am of the need for fuel efficient transportation. I thought for a scooter, but you can use when it is cold or raining. If I could be one of the theses that sell things that could solve many of my problems. CSomone help me a?

3 comments:

mustange... said...

They were built by BMW and others in the 60s. They were not very popular. The door was the front of the car and bent the steering wheel on the driver and output. They had an advantage. You can put in a parking lot that is otherwise www.3wheelers.com more information about them is suitable.

Scott H said...

Sounds like a terrible death waiting to happen.

agirlygi... said...

I think ur talking about the car "intelligent" Mercides Benz!

I hope that helped out and good luck!

Post a Comment