Friday, February 19, 2010

Tuning Capacitor AM Receiver I Built Was Not Tuning Too Good When I Had Tank Circuit's Inductor And Tunincapacitor In Parallel.

AM receiver I built was not tuning too good when I had tank circuit's inductor and tunincapacitor in parallel. - tuning capacitor

Built-in AM I was not very good when I hear the resonant circuit inductors and capacitors in parallel adaptation. When they were in parallel, which had the antenna, the adjustment of the CAP, the coil and the transmitter amplifier common ground, while a node. And were grounded in the level and the role of the CAP. I was always very weak signals.
But if I plug one end of the antenna coil in series and then a piece of land from the CAP in series with the coil and the other end of the pitch of the CAP in series with the transmitter amplifier common base of my strong signals in some seasons.
What is the difference in the coil and capacitor in parallel and in series. Can someone explain? Thanks

3 comments:

Josh B said...

If the resonant circuit is parallel to the total impedance at the resonant frequency is maximal.
If you put a cap series connection of the coil (you can not say the tank a) the total impedance at the resonant frequency is minimal.

Explanations ...
cirucuit a parallel decrease imed either coil or cap, if the frequency is below or above resonance.

In the series is the sum of two components, which increases the impedance in the coil or cap, if the resonant frequency is higher or lower.

billruss... said...

In the total series impedance tends to zero at resonance. In parallel, the total impedance for maximum resonance.


.

medicine wheel said...

There is a gap between the resonant circuit and if xsistor not work in parallel.

Post a Comment