Thursday, January 14, 2010

Commercial Land Listings I Want To Buy Land For Ag. Purposes In LA County, Where Would I Find Listings Of Land-4-sale? Ag Regulations?

I want to buy land for Ag. purposes in LA County, where would I find listings of land-4-sale? Ag regulations? - commercial land listings

With a view to buy 10 hectares (or keep) more of raw land in Southern California, near Los Angeles to cattle. I wonder how agricultural land is already for sale zones? The area around my house is largely because areas for the animals, but about one-hectare parcels or less, and be developed for housing with a horse. I want to put a herd of goats on the property, but they are the goats, the Land may be weeds, and less than most people deemed undesirable. Commercial side of the property does not seem to manage - the only country - AG-lists, or lists, so I ask myself, then who? Any information appreciated.

1 comment:

Princess Leia said...

Have you thought about the attitude of the services of an agent who specializes in farmland?

Post a Comment