Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Cookie Dough Fundraiser Can I Still Bake Cookie Dough That Was Left In The Car Trunk Overnight?

Can I still bake cookie dough that was left in the car trunk overnight? - school cookie dough fundraiser

Due to the holiday madness, I forgot about the boxes of cookies, which I bought to raise money for the school with my daughter. It was freezing at night, but in the 50s during the day.

I do not want to cook and the other patients, but I've heard that the prepared cookie dough does not contain real eggs. Any opinions?
Thank you.

5 comments:

buzzwalt... said...

SAFE!

buzzwalt... said...

SAFE!

lisa said...

Yes, you can no difference was that one night

♪♫♪♫ Jàñëÿ ♪♫♪♫ said...

Not usually a temperature of 4 hours

nickle said...

You're not the only person who did this. You can cook and you should have no problem.

Post a Comment