Friday, January 15, 2010

Pokemon Party Silver Who Should Be In My Platinum Pokemon Party?

Who should be in my platinum pokemon party? - pokemon party silver

I've been playing pokemon silver gold so I thought I would get the plate and just a good time, but almost all Pokemon are really new to me, and I'm not sure what is good and they are good.

In my game I have:

Charap, Luxray, Flareon, Porygon, Prinplup, Bidoof

Bidoof have, so you can cut-and rock-breaking, etc.
Porygon - do not ask me, is a room-filling ATM)
Prinplup Luxray and looks good for me, and Charap is sometimes very useful when
And I Flareon fire, because it was my only pokemon

I have only 4 badges, and without cheating, there is no pokemon should be more than one of these at this stage? I am ready for all, but give my prinplup and Luxray - I think they are good anyway?

And it makes a good team at the end of Pokemon? One of the old Pokemon games in town are listed?

Just help me please: D

(and buy more honey, pokemon save more trees? who wait usually come from the trees? it?)

5 comments:

Etuy U said...

.... Half Charap Chatot U do not by chance.

Mkay my advice or do what you like history in the past, very PKMN anyway. In not say that teams win championships all-Fi, but it's good to see uve, picked up a new version of old age.
So my advice is that if you play the game, including Rush, get the strongest PKMN immediately.

My All Time fav PKMN best team!

Togekiss (Togetic results)
Swampert (Amendment marsh stomp)
Alkazam (eveolves the kadabra)
Blissy (Chansey developed form)
Machamp (developed) by Machoke
and, last but not least Dragonite (evlves Dragonair)

When I was a little more time to think ill, something better rpobly
have fun;)

Etuy U said...

.... Half Charap Chatot U do not by chance.

Mkay my advice or do what you like history in the past, very PKMN anyway. In not say that teams win championships all-Fi, but it's good to see uve, picked up a new version of old age.
So my advice is that if you play the game, including Rush, get the strongest PKMN immediately.

My All Time fav PKMN best team!

Togekiss (Togetic results)
Swampert (Amendment marsh stomp)
Alkazam (eveolves the kadabra)
Blissy (Chansey developed form)
Machamp (developed) by Machoke
and, last but not least Dragonite (evlves Dragonair)

When I was a little more time to think ill, something better rpobly
have fun;)

milsey77 said...

-Garchomp
-Empoleon
-Luxray
Houndoom --
-Lucario
-electrivire/magmortor

Garchomp was level 52 with 51 horses in the unique stone left and had help from someone without the use of objects

Adam :) said...

I'd say you have a weak team. However, platinum is the easiest of all games of the PKM. My team is platinum:

Mamoswine
Electrivire
Togekiss
Scizor / Flareon
Gyarados
Rhyperior

Pokemon Platinum has many good

The legend said...

I am looking for the case are the same people sometimes 2 U Tabs

Post a Comment