Friday, January 1, 2010

Quotes On Gall Stones Wuthering Heigths Quotes In Twilight Saga?

Wuthering Heigths quotes in Twilight Saga? - quotes on gall stones

Wuthering Heights Chapter What these quotes are from:
"If all else perished, and was to follow, and if all else remained, and it was annihilated, the universe would again becomes a powerful stranger." Cathy
and
"And you see the difference between our feelings were in my place and I in him, even though I hated him with a hatred that had my life to gall, I never raised a hand against him. You have the" unbelievers, please! He had never banished from his company, if desired. At that time, drinking in relation to the left, I broke my heart, and his blood! But until then - so believe me, you do not know - until then, I would die before touching a hair of his head by inches! "Heathcliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment